So, I'm finally remembering where my blog even is (thanks Melissa). And, I can't figure out how to make it private so that people I don't know don't access it. Any suggestions???
click on settings then go to submissions or something like that. (I'm not a great help at this stuff.) Then keep adding pictures and stories for the rest of us to see. Horray for blogs
I think it's under permissions. I was private and I felt like nobody was reading my blog and I missed people finding me through other people, so I switched back to public for a while. We'll see if I stay there.
At the top of your blog click: Customize then, Settings then, Permissions then, under "Blog Readers" select "Only These Readers" or "only invited readers" mine looks different because I already have invited readers. Then scrool to the bottom and click "Add Readers"
You have to add the email addressees of each person you want to allow to have access to your blog. Blogger will email an invitation to them.
3 comments:
click on settings
then go to submissions or something like that. (I'm not a great help at this stuff.) Then keep adding pictures and stories for the rest of us to see.
Horray for blogs
I think it's under permissions. I was private and I felt like nobody was reading my blog and I missed people finding me through other people, so I switched back to public for a while. We'll see if I stay there.
At the top of your blog click:
Customize
then, Settings
then, Permissions
then, under "Blog Readers" select "Only These Readers" or "only invited readers" mine looks different because I already have invited readers.
Then scrool to the bottom and click "Add Readers"
You have to add the email addressees of each person you want to allow to have access to your blog. Blogger will email an invitation to them.
Post a Comment